• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question about Xposed Framework

Check out the MonsterUI xposed module. Here are some screenshots of my zmax running MonsterUI

Attachments

• 1432437334841.jpg
    1432437334841.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 1432437353273.jpg
    1432437353273.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 1432437369099.jpg
    1432437369099.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 1432437390257.jpg
    1432437390257.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 1432437418703.jpg
    1432437418703.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 137
So, if I want to get Xposed going on my Zmax, should I just run the Xposed Installer and just install the framework normally from inside the app and it should just work?

I'm really lost with this device with all of this talk of r/w and stuff and nervous to have at any root-enabled apps; I really don't even know what I should do in the event of a brick.

Last edited:
follow MASTERCHIEF'S instructions to the letter.....
man...I'm gonna have to delete my post...

it's positively ill advised to take into consideration anything I say or do!!!!!

it would more than likely make your phone a paper weight,a brick,a coaster,a android night light, and a reason to take my words seriously about NOT DOING WHAT I DO....
OK ...please...that what the pros are here for...I'm not a pro..I'm a noob

follow MASTERCHIEF'S instructions to the letter.....
man...I'm gonna have to delete my post...

it's positively ill advised to take into consideration anything I say or do!!!!!

it would more than likely make your phone a paper weight,a brick,a coaster,a android night light, and a reason to take my words seriously about NOT DOING WHAT I DO....
OK ...please...that what the pros are here for...I'm not a pro..I'm a noob
Lol it seems like you just like to see how much you can **** with your phone before it starts smoking. At least you're usually able to fix your own problems. Your posts are always entertaining.... The randomness.... This and that.... Up... Down... All around...

So, if I want to get Xposed going on my Zmax, should I just run the Xposed Installer and just install the framework normally from inside the app and it should just work?

I'm really lost with this device with all of this talk of r/w and stuff and nervous to have at any root-enabled apps; I really don't even know what I should do in the event of a brick.
what i did was pick the save to sd feature with it and reboot into twrp (i beleive) then go into recovery and flash the zip that it downloads for the drivers or binarys or what not ( sorry a tad bit drunk) after that you should be able to install most moduels, i can show which i have on if you

Would just like to point out that installing Xposed normally inside the app through Framework > Install/Update worked out just fine for me, only after you've got R/W access on your device. Of course, make sure you still have the Xposed Disabler zip in handy incase it doesn't work out for you.

the one unchecked is in question and I'm too lazy to uninstall...
this is on stock rooted metro 444...

View attachment 87997 View attachment 87998

oh...and I write to system when I install...not recommended I know..but, it works FOR ME...
I can manual flash...but the last time it choked...maybe because of the switch...i dunno

IF MASTER CHIEF SAYS TO DO IT A CERTAIN WAY......HE KNOWS..he tested it....by doing the way I do...you can risk something goofy happening.....
if you're not used to goofy stuff happening.........follow the MASTERCHIEF'S DIRECTIONS!!!!....
I am professionally goofy...I'm not always a good example.....

just making sure I pointed that out ...late..but,I said it

The unchecked app is what allows okay Google Voice search to work. I would recommend keeping that.

The unchecked app is what allows okay Google Voice search to work. I would recommend keeping that.
No 3rd party app is needed to enable "OK Google" support. Go to Google settings/search & now/voice/"OK Google" detection. There is an option to enable "OK Google" from any screen system wide, even the lock screen.

yeah..that's why is unchecked...I'm Soooooo used to running go launcher when it wasn't ok Google ready..i dled the plugin...and realized I don't need it...
I don't even use go launcher anymore...
I'm stuck on this Batman theme launcher lab has...
and ok Google is universal just about now

with BUTTERNOOB...if you get every sd enabling plugin..and think more is better...it will break it...lol
I got the insufficient storage curse and couldn't get away from it...
so I'm back in my stock modded recovery...for the third time....
it seems to be more forgiving to my shenanigans

on the F6 so little sd plugins did anything...I had em all going...lol...

of course...that's basically a window statement to my mentality...and I'll have to make a disclaimer statement so people that only read the last paragraph and not from the beginning of the thread will know it's a dumb thing to do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom