• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quick Text

Duckster

Android Enthusiast
On a phone previous to the Bionic, I had the ability to ignore calls. If I selected "ignore", I would get a popup asking me if I wanted to send a preset text message to the calling party. Does the Bionic have that capability when ignoring a call?

Basically:

- Menu.

- Settings.

- Call Settings and then Text Message Reply.

- Be sure that a green check mark appears by the option Text Message Reply.

- Scroll down a bit to find the Text Message Reply option.

- Choose the Edit Messages option to remove existing text message replies or to create your own.

- Choose "Create new message."

Basically:

- Menu.
- Settings.
- Call Settings and then Text Message Reply.
- Be sure that a green check mark appears by the option Text Message Reply.
- Scroll down a bit to find the Text Message Reply option.
- Choose the Edit Messages option to remove existing text message replies or to create your own.
- Choose "Create new message."

Thank you for the kind response. However, I can only follow the instructions up until the selection of "setting". After that, I do not see "call settings", so that is as far as I can go. What am I missing for the Bionic?

Thanks

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but open the phone dialer, then settings/quick responses.
That was it Sir Eagle. The problem is that I am using TouchPal Contact/Dialer and the options did not show until I forced stopped it to see what the default was. Now that I know, I have a decision to make as to which dialer to use. I do like Touchpal so maybe I'll make a suggestion to the developer.

Thanks to you and Frisco for the confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom