• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RazR M trouble listening to music.

NHMatt

Lurker
I have had my new RAZR m for a week now and have listened to music through my Bluetooth without an issue. Today I tried to play music and it would show up on the BT as playing but the sound only came out of the phones speaker. I plugged my headphones into the back on the phone and the same thing happened. What's the issue?

I have had my new RAZR m for a week now and have listened to music through my Bluetooth without an issue. Today I tried to play music and it would show up on the BT as playing but the sound only came out of the phones speaker. I plugged my headphones into the back on the phone and the same thing happened. What's the issue?

not sure haven't seen this one before.

sounds like you have a defect, but try downloading "Mono Bluetooth Router" by
MaxiStar from google play. see if this may be a temp fix

i have had this issue with my gnex, but only for headphones.

it turned out the copper connections inside that your headphones plug into either went bad, fell out of place, or the headphones themselves went bad.

the bluetooth issue is new. what you could try doing is removing the bluetooth device from the list, and resync it. That is something you could try first.

Back
Top Bottom