• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Rebooting with wifi

FirebirdStud

Android Enthusiast
Hi all,
Ive been experiencing an annoying problem with the wifi.. the phone going black for about 30 seconds, and then it resarts.
This only happens when I turn on the wifi via the top notifications bar, but not via the widget I added to the homescreen...

I do hace ICS now, and I have read a couple instances where others are experiencing this.

Has there been a solution to this annoying problem yet??

Thanks
Cody

Nothing yet? I've noticed even more problems with the wifi and it's so annoying.
How do we contact Google with this problem so they know lots of us are having issues?!

Yeah Ive been searching too. Sometimes, the only way I can get the damn wifi to turn on is to turn it on with the widget on the homepage, and then reboot the phone. Then it will finally turn on. So annoying. I had to wait 3 months for Vodafone to roll out ICS and without wifi working it is a big fail in my eyes!!!

Vodafone message board reports that I have to do a factory reset after installing ICS and it would get rid of any conflicting issues leftover from Gingerbread.

Thoughts? I really dont want to have to factory reset if I dont have to. Such a PITA.

Im surprised this is still an issue?! Something as important as this should have been fixed already! Anybody find a solution yet?

Back
Top Bottom