• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.3.1.0 by b_randon14

No problem! I haven't tested it to much yet but everything seemed to be working! Of course USB storage ain't but I'm at a loss on that on both recoveries!

Trying to switch back to cm9 after using sharp/u9000 roms won't work. Tried like 30 different ways...any ideas?

Trying to switch back to cm9 after using sharp/u9000 roms won't work. Tried like 30 different ways...any ideas?

My other recovery wipes system. You just can't format the mobile partition and you can't on this one either. What is going on, are you flashing zips or restoring nandroid cause I don't think twrp will work with cwm nandroids!

I made backups of cm9 sharp and u900 with twrp.it restores cm9 fine and same wit the other 2.but if you restore sharp or u9000 rooms and try to go back to cm9 it gets stuck at boot logo.tried it like 15 times making new backups each time.

Did you make it with this version of twrp? Hmm it must be an issue kind of like on cwm6 before we switched it to auto filesystem type which I have done on here but ill have to look into it!

Okay ill have to look and see things are getting mounted right in this recovery. Thanks for the bug reports!

let me ask you b_randon, if we flash this, can we just flash back to cwm if we dont like it or do we have to go back with download mode via pc?

I made backups of cm9 sharp and u900 with twrp.it restores cm9 fine and same wit the other 2.but if you restore sharp or u9000 rooms and try to go back to cm9 it gets stuck at boot logo.tried it like 15 times making new backups each time.

I had this issue earlier today, all I had to do was factory reset and flash the sharp rom then I could restore my sharp backup

Just completed exercising 2.3.1. I was in CM7, restored to Sharp ROM, restored to CM9, then restored back to CM 7. The only issue was a long boot animation in the return to CM7.

Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom