• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reflash just the radio?

steve500

Dec 29, 2009
I have two droid X's here...

Once I have successfully flashed to alltel's network, except for 3G authentication still fails, even will all the correct PPP and HA HDR authentication seems written correctly. Still working on that.

The other droid is a little crippled, accidently wrote the Seem/NV backup from my Eris to the other droid, clicked on the wrong file. The phone boots up perfectly but the radio just reports no service, because the NV backup of a different phone was flashed to the Droid X, it doesnt know the SPC password anymore so I can't just reprogram it.

Doing a system restore does not help, the OTA update did not fix it, does the source code that has been released have a radio flash file that I could put on the phone and get it going again? ..

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones