• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reloading text and call history after a factory reset

Does anyone know how to save your call and text history so that you can reload it after a factory reset. I find it very useful to be able to look back over my text history. Sadly I lose this when I update my phone and do a factory reset.
you can use an app called "My Backup" that let's you backup your text and call history, and restore it to that point whenever necessary.

P.S: don't use it as your contacts back up, or it will duplicate your contacts and you'll get problems when syncing to gmail.

Upvote 0
Hi Photon,

Try Sprite Backup,

Backs up more than twice as much content as other systems, even if they say they do. We are also the fastest, but don't take our word, simply try it,

The build being posted today on marketplace supports sync'd contacts, also. No other system plays well with google sync (as pointed out in the last post by bitxboi).

As well as content, we support a whole bunch of settings, apn etc, and actually restore them.

We also have 8 years, and 17 million OEM backup sales to handset manufacturers. We are passionate about supporting our product, and clients

More content is being added daily, and is a free upgrade.

Shameless plug, from one of the Sprite team

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones