• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Remove Pics and Video from device

I would like to know if there is a way to move the copy of all pics and video from root dir and have them only on sd card and audio as far as that goes. And have the video saved to sd card and not root or both seems to me that i am using twice the space to store the same things ....
Any help would be greatly appreciated Darryl ........ also rooted but not to kernel is there any advantage to root farther ??? once again Thank You D

suprised no one answered this. all you have to do is go into your stock app "files" go to where your pictures/ vids all.... setttings button... select multiple... select what you want then just back out and go to the folder that you want to tmove them to (while still in the files app) ... setttings button again... then move.

if you need anymore help just let me know.

Upvote 0
Well first i want to thank you for the reply .... but i guess i did not explain well enough i can move vides etc to sd card but the next time i take a video it will be saved on device not sd card would like all videos pics music to be saved to sd card and not the in the root on device .............. and have rooted but not down to the kernel would like to know if there is a greater advantage to go all the way (with phone that is lol) Thanks again D :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones