• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help restoring

I just accidently updated one of my launcher programs. Based on a buddies recommendation , i have 2. Launcher Pro and ADW, I only use one. Not sure which- its the one that allows for vertical scrolling and looks 3d. I just updated one and lost my home screens, all my custom settings.... AAHHHHHHHH

is there a way to restore my phone to its settings from an hour ago!?!!?!

PLEASE HELP!!!

I just accidently updated one of my launcher programs. Based on a buddies recommendation , i have 2. Launcher Pro and ADW, I only use one. Not sure which- its the one that allows for vertical scrolling and looks 3d. I just updated one and lost my home screens, all my custom settings.... AAHHHHHHHH

is there a way to restore my phone to its settings from an hour ago!?!!?!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey man. I always look to find people with 0 replys and do my best to help out.

I believe you mean LP. I have never used ADW, but the 3D scrolling sounds to me like LP (Which is what I use.. LPP actually).

If it is LP (Recognizable by the 5-icon dock at the bottom) then If you backed up your settings ("Menu" -> "Preferences" -> "Backup Homescreens & Settings") then you can restore them ("Menu" -> "Preferences" -> "Restore Backup").

Unfortunately, if you did not backup your settings, there is no way to restore them :/

Also, it's worth mentioning that even if you backed up, it will only restore LP Settings and Homescreens, Widgets will need to be placed back manually.

All the best,
Eric

Thanks for the help man, I managed to get things back to the way i had them with relative ease. I just kinda freaked out bc everything happened so fast, and i couldnt figure out how to undo anything. Not knowing with Launcher i was using didnt help anything either.

Back
Top Bottom