• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rezound, or wait?

Get the Rezound now or wait and see what comes next.

• Get the Rezound !!!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Wait it out for the 2nd generation LTE devices

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Brent372

Jun 24, 2011
Coconut Creek, FL
I will be eligible for an upgrade at the end of this month. I have had my eye on the Rezound since it was first leaked as the Vigor many months ago. With MWC around the corner and todays leaked news about the "Incredibe 3 / Incredible 4G" I am unsure if I should get the Rezound or wait to see what the "next new" phone will be.

There are already a couple of phones out there with 1080p screens. Granted some people don't think the difference from 720p to 1080p is going to be that noticeable on a small screen. I figure it's like having a sports car, you have some with 500 HP and then you have some with 600 HP. Can you ever use 1/2 that horsepower out on the street? Probably not, but it's a numbers game.

Upvote 0
If you are going to wait, my advice would be to wait until November. Thats when all the flagship phones will be out for 2012 and you can pick the best of the bunch. I also think you will have to wait until November to find a phone that is significantly "better" than the Rezound.

If you can't wait that long, buy the Rezound now. The sooner you do, the closer you will be to your next upgrade.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones