• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rocket Bunnies by Defiant Development

Pushwall

Aug 12, 2010
SouthWest Ohio
This game is being talked about everywhere, so why not here?! ;)

Rocket Bunnies by Defiant Development is a perfect blend of casual accessibility with action puzzles, although getting three stars is a challenge all of its own! Time your slingshots in order to gain boost, allowing you to rocket through obstacles and away from enemies. Race around the system feeding your colonies and making your way to the next set of challenges.

rocket%20bunnies%20android%20game%202.jpeg

RocketBunniesv10two.jpg

Market QR Code:
QRRocketBunnies.png

Reactions: Vanquished
Yeah, cant find it on my dream. It runs great on my liquid E though! Only problem is that you cannot tap on the area where the ad was. This hinders the game play quite a bit...

That's one we didn't know about, thanks for bringing it up! Expect it to be gone in the first update. :)

Brendan

*edit: Oh, and I'm sorry the Dream isn't supported

Reactions: disastar
Upvote 0
That's one we didn't know about, thanks for bringing it up! Expect it to be gone in the first update. :)

Brendan

*edit: Oh, and I'm sorry the Dream isn't supported

One suggestion I have for you is to show how many stars you have in a certain sector. When you are within the sector, each planet shows "1/3, 3/3," etc. When you leave that sector it shows a blank planet. showing something like "14/18" on these would be cool as well.

Awesome job though! Love this game.

Upvote 0
One suggestion I have for you is to show how many stars you have in a certain sector. When you are within the sector, each planet shows "1/3, 3/3," etc. When you leave that sector it shows a blank planet. showing something like "14/18" on these would be cool as well.

Awesome job though! Love this game.

I hear you. This was something we were planning on doing originally (e.g. 14/18) but the sector/galaxy screens went through some pretty big changes just before shipping. We'll keep it in mind for the first update. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Upvote 0
I like this game, and I really want to like it more, but these upper levels are getting pretty difficult due to the game play mechanics. I'm finding myself holding the phone in weird ways and flipping it all around so that I can "hover" my finger over the target planet but still see the hazards orbiting so I can time my jumps correctly. A game that requires me to keep the "important" part of the screen covered has a flaw in the underlying mechanics. I understand that I can "queue" a jump but as you progress you'll never get through a level fast enough for 3 stars if you're queueing all your jumps. I'm at a complete loss as to how you can fix that, however :-/

The other request I have is a way to zoom in/out during the level. I like the flyby at the beginning, but I think having pinch zoom during the level would help as well.

Upvote 0
The zoom out would definately be helpful, and a zoom in would be cool just to get a better look at your guy, the enemies and the ships.

I haven't had a problem with my fingers getting in the way though for timing, and one such level that comes to mind is the Angry Bunny level in the Shocking Sector. It took me quite some time to get it right, but my timing was never really do to my fingers and/or body parts getting in the way. And when I finally did beat it I had mastered everything that I did so with 3 stars the first time. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones