• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] 1.6 w/root, barnacle wifi tether and take5 Final | Behold 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
since samsung completely messed up the framework-res.apk to get touchwiz to work properly, we no one knows where the battery color file is, as for the battery I could probably replace the files with a black icon or delete the files in general however that could cause problems with the framework and not booting. I will look into it though

Upvote 0
that will work, are there any errors/bugs/fc's in the version? I dont want to push something out that causes problems.

I've used it on all versions of this rom and on OTA Tweaked v2 and v3 with no bugs, fc's or other issues. I can also send it on aim (pretty sure you can still transfer files on aim, just haven't used it in forever...)

Upvote 0
I currently have xscopeG installed to system/app and touchwiz browser out. Its a pay app which runs alot like chrome

I still prefer the free version of xScope gl over the other browsers. Really though the biggest feature I like is easy access to changing the user agent.

Too bad the newest version doesn't support 1.6 or older. ****ing Samsung.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones