• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL PORT] Ehndroix V LG VOLT

WHAT DO U LIKE

• EVERYTHING

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • CUSTOMIZATION

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I know that some of these were already reported. Just saying this is what I noticed during the hour I had it installed.

The green camera tint is still there (which doesn't say much since I also get it on the remix ROMs)
Trying to change the vibrator intensity in sound settings gives a force close
Trying to use the grass live wallpaper gives a force close
gesture typing doesn't work (but it doesn't force close the keyboard)
The keyboard doesn't vibrate
Double tap to wake doesn't work
The recents panel doesn't show any apps (just all black screen)
The changelog has a typo
The ehndroix upgrade thing says unsupported ROM
In about phone Ehndroix V says unknown
What is with the me option in developer settings?
In developer options > launch tools the water live wallpaper doesn't work (just shows black screen)
Torch doesn't work
Some of the apps are extremely old (for example nova launcher and titanium backup) (I know this is not a bug)
There is no option to turn off the hardware key lights

This is on a clean install without flashing anything else and without changing anything in the ROM settings
Changing the torch app for the stock cm one doesn't make the torch toggle work (but if you open the app from the launcher it does work)
All in all its a very nice ROM. Thanks so much

On a side note - THANKS SO MUCH FOR FIXING MY RADIO. I flashed this ROM, compiled this list of bugs, and then restored my backup in twrp of stock. Once I was back on stock I looked over this list and realized that I forgot to check if I got the green tint. So I flashed this ROM again, saw that I still got the green tint, and decided to flash the slimkat remix to check if I got it there also (since when I originally flashed the slimkat remix I forgot to check). After flashing the slimkat remix I saw that I also got the green tint there and randomly decided to try the radio. I was sure it wouldn't work since ever since my radio stopped working in the app drawer there was the fm radio and an app called FM transmitter which always force closed if I tried opening it (the icon was a picture of a radio tower) and this FM transmitter app was still there. When I opened the fm radio app wonder of wonders music started coming out! And when I closed the fm radio app the fm transmitter app disappeared a second later. So I restored my stock backup again and there it still didn't work. Then decided to clean flash stock again and now it's working great on stock! (Clean flashing is not what fixed it since I had already tried that three times) Dunno what actually fixed it but thanks.
http://androidforums.com/index.php?threads/999444/ detailed here what happened

Upvote 0
Here is my finished version of this Torch apk to match this ROMs icon scheme

Attachments

• Torch.apk
    143.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-38.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-38.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-33.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-18-07-56-22.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Reactions: dvdavid888
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones