• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Condemned CM7.2 V1.2 2/3/2012

CondemnedSoul

Android Enthusiast
Oct 30, 2010
NJ
Welcome to Condemned CM7
(Yes.. another CM kang)​

This ROM Is built from CM source and modded a tweaked for performance by me. This ROM right now is using stock CM kernel.

*credits*
Cyanogen - Source
workshed
Conap
gnarlyc
wildstang83
The Eris and Incredible communties
I'm sure there are others as well. If I've forgotten you please let me know.

Bugs - You tell me

*Downloads*

Condemned CM7 V1.2

Gapps are already in the ROM... No need to flash them.

CyanogenMod merged Changelog

Screen Shots
Inc2-LOCK.png
Inc2-HOME.png

Inc2-NOTE.png
Inc2-ABOUT.png

As always. What you do with your device is not my doing. I'm not responsible for anything you may do to you device. Your warranty is now void.

Changelog:

2/3/12 - resynced with CM source. Adjusted tweaks.
1/14/12 - resynced with CM source
1/8/12 - Initial release.

Cam works on CM7. Just sucks compared to Sense-camera. It's CM9 it doesn't yet work on I think.

I used to use LPP exclusively, but the options available in ADW and GO drew me to them. What I found is ADW is fancy but choppy. I don't like choppy. GoLauncher EX is what I am using now, very sweet and smooth.
Also a big fan of the multicon, but lately it's a few most-frequently used apps on the dock, a clock and battery widget, maybe a couple other widgets (calender, Pandora, Widgetsoid) on non-home pages. Everything else in the drawer.

BTW, I'm using my Eris for sh*ts and giggles lately. Works pretty well actually!

Upvote 0
Cam works on CM7. Just sucks compared to Sense-camera. It's CM9 it doesn't yet work on I think.

I used to use LPP exclusively, but the options available in ADW and GO drew me to them. What I found is ADW is fancy but choppy. I don't like choppy. GoLauncher EX is what I am using now, very sweet and smooth.
Also a big fan of the multicon, but lately it's a few most-frequently used apps on the dock, a clock and battery widget, maybe a couple other widgets (calender, Pandora, Widgetsoid) on non-home pages. Everything else in the drawer.

BTW, I'm using my Eris for sh*ts and giggles lately. Works pretty well actually!

Have any of y'all ever tried Zeam launcher?
It is quite clean and minimalistic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones