• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Gingerlike Rom 2.2.1

i was actually referring to the text colors x) i might have terribly worded my question wrong. lol

i've gotten as much as the entire notification bar themed, im working on the slider, but i have't been able to change any of the text color.

I can't remember what file it is but I'll look around. It's in an xml file and it is a pain in the ass

---Change time color---
in services.jar look in classout/com/android/server/status/StatusBarIcon.smali
.line 60
const/high16 v6, -0x100
change const......
* note this may not always be the line so in the method look for this:
"invoke-virtual {v4, v6}, Landroid/widget/TextView;->setTextColor(I)V"
right below it

I usually just search for const in notepad++ also renaming the jar to an apk you can use apk manager to decompile the jar without using smali/baksmali

I fixed er. Downloaded Skyfire and it worked fine. Tho the rom is a little sluggish. I switched back to the rom zero 2.2.1. Runs way better, for me at least..

Just finished installing this bad boy last night. Works amazing, clean, fast, great visual mods and necessary apps.

Thank you so much!

nice and fast just wondering what apps are safe to remove in this rom can i remove car home and beautiful widgets? heres a pic
2ni7828.jpg

Are there any advantages of using this rom over teamchickeneater? Is it smoother, or just as smooth? Thanks.

I flashed chickeneater last night, and this morning, my phone did a self reboot for the 1st time. I don't know enough to say that was the problem, but the chickeneater rom really doesn't change anything from stock except it doesn't have bloat. Though, I'm sure updates are coming

Thanks to all for putting out these roms!

Does this rom have the google contact sync apk still in it?
It's nice not having to worry about typing all that shit in ever again

I use thee free lookout mobile security it backs up all my contacts and I use appmonster to backup my apps so after I wipe and flash a rom it only takes five minutes to restore all my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom