• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Gogeta/Vegito Gotenks, Piccolo Rom (Ether name is fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piznick64

Android Enthusiast
In Dragon Ball Z goku and vegeta did fusion to become gogeta and vegito, piccolo and kami did fusion and so did goten and trunks. Now i combined mobsters Power Rom and the Midnight Rom. Now with their permissions i will upload this super powerful rom, if its okay with them?

In Dragon Ball Z goku and vegeta did fusion to become gogeta and vegito, piccolo and kami did fusion and so did goten and trunks. Now i combined mobsters Power Rom and the Midnight Rom. Now with their permissions i will upload this super powerful rom, if its okay with them?

Can you post screenshots while you wait for permission?

Huh!?

I think Vegito is badass i would have loved to see a SSJ4 version of him

SSJ4 Vegito Would've beaten the crap out of SSJ4 Gogeta if it were somehow setup. Or they'd fight so long and then keep getting stronger as each ascends one another and the fight would last forever.

Anyway THERE IS A NEW DBZ MOVIE COMING OUT SOMETIME SOON... :D

Hell yeah dbz! you should call it vegito ss4 rom or something cause he's better than gogeta but more arrogant. He beat the cr@p out of buu :cool:

in dragon ball z goku and vegeta did fusion to become gogeta and vegito, piccolo and kami did fusion and so did goten and trunks. Now i combined mobsters power rom and the midnight rom. Now with their permissions i will upload this super powerful rom, if its okay with them?

omg you are gonna make the powerfull rom ever i think i had nerdgasm lol

I think Vegito is badass i would have loved to see a SSJ4 version of him

mobster i do have a couple questions before i send this rom? 1st how did you get it to 4.0.4 and if i switch to midnight build prop tweaks, will all the tweaks from your rom work the same

mobster i do have a couple questions before i send this rom? 1st how did you get it to 4.0.4 and if i switch to midnight build prop tweaks, will all the tweaks from your rom work the same

idk try it....... i really do doubt they are compatible at the basic swap things out level at least for most things

idk try it....... i really do doubt they are compatible at the basic swap things out level at least for most things

ok im just gonna stick to yours now all i need is 4.0.4 and this ultra rom is done, had to downdrade the kernal to 3.4.3 like midnights

I have a New version coming soon and its the fastest I've made to date

My mind is in a constant battle of
-Just flashed the newest Mobster ROM and tweaked it how I want it
vs
-You releasing new versions all the time

Not that i'm complaining, it's amazing you keep making the ROM better. It just kills my OCD to not have the newest version lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom