• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Gogeta/Vegito Gotenks, Piccolo Rom (Ether name is fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is in a constant battle of
-Just flashed the newest Mobster ROM and tweaked it how I want it
vs
-You releasing new versions all the time

Not that i'm complaining, it's amazing you keep making the ROM better. It just kills my OCD to not have the newest version lol

Unless i find something to improve or that i can improve 2.57 will stick for a while so right now my focus will be shifted to bringing Power Rom up to Speed

so i have to ask... what does the scouter say about this roms power level?

Nappa: Vegeta what the scouter say about his power level.

Vegeta: Its 1006.

Nappa: really

Vegeta: Yeh kick his ass Nappa.

Nappa: Yeeeh! arrah. DoDoDodoDo No. Not that way,not that way,AHHHHH.

Vegeta: NAPPA!

Nappa: ~whaaaaaaat~

Vegeta: I had the Scouter upside-down, it's over 9000

Nappa: Why do you sound so bored?

Vegeta: Because it's still not a threat-

Nappa: But!

Vegeta: -to me!

1006 - YouTube

Nappa: Vegeta what the scouter say about his power level.

Vegeta: Its 1006.

Nappa: really

Vegeta: Yeh kick his ass Nappa.

Nappa: Yeeeh! arrah. DoDoDodoDo No. Not that way,not that way,AHHHHH.

Vegeta: NAPPA!

Nappa: ~whaaaaaaat~

Vegeta: I had the Scouter upside-down, it's over 9000

Nappa: Why do you sound so bored?

Vegeta: Because it's still not a threat-

Nappa: But!

Vegeta: -to me!

1006 - YouTube

Ok that was awesome lol

GUISE WE ALL KNOW KRILLIN IS TEH STRONGEST OF THEM ALL.

You know, I still haven't rooted my V...Maybe I'll do that tonight...there are so many awesome roms for this thing....

yes krillin did always die or get stomped out in two hits. but the most fruitful death is when frieza killed him. if that didnt happen then goku wouldnt have went super saiyan

Goku would probably die if vegeta had king kai's help and the kaioken technique :p but if Goku went super saiyan then kaioken he'd kill vegeta :cool:

I must be too old, cause I don't have a clue what in the hell y'all are even talking about.... SMDH!

You guys don't know how lucky you are to have all the classics in your era. I feel bad for this generation they have all the crappy shows like adventure time and those horrible shows on cartoon network. I wish they still had dragon Ball z on :'(

You guys don't know how lucky you are to have all the classics in your era. I feel bad for this generation they have all the crappy shows like adventure time and those horrible shows on cartoon network. I wish they still had dragon Ball z on :'(

I like Adventure Time its the only show i watch thats on Cartoon Network............. (i can't say much for their other shows :thumbdown:)

anyway i don't really watch TV like i used to...... I watch everything on the Laptop or through Hdmi to the TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom