• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] KillahBeanBuildRC4 - EXT 4

Bo is gone from here, Req is busy, who know where 2gig is... Looks like slow day....

I know bo is gone. But i wish he wasn't :(

I just wish killah fixes the home button and etc.

Want to test it out before moving on to another phone since mines has no service and metropcs is cdma no more.. probably will get the s4 or an LG optimus. Or if i see alotta performance with killahs rom ill just take admire to cricket :D

Reactions: Killah1994
Upvote 0
Reactions: Killah1994
Upvote 0
well. My baterry did go down fast with this ROM but i still use it because is very AWESOME AND COOL!

P.S. guys i moved on to a new phone.. a.... windows 8 Nokia.... so i will be less active but i still have my TRUSTY admire... (i worship and take care of it like a god now lol) so i will not be that active but i still want to see the new killah bean build finished so that i can put it on my admire since i don't want all my waiting for this ROM to go to waste :p.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones