• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rom manager help

cerebrix

May 3, 2010
hey guys,

quick question,

i installed BBV1 and then installed team chaos' darkedge.

well turns out, the live wallpaper module in the team chaos theme only works with there rom so i need to push the live wallpaper module from the BB rom i downloaded in rom manager.

so my question is. whats the path for where rom manager stores downloads and furthermore, whats the path and filename i need to push to install bb's live wallpapers?

thanks in advance

- me

hey guys,

quick question,

i installed BBV1 and then installed team chaos' darkedge.

well turns out, the live wallpaper module in the team chaos theme only works with there rom so i need to push the live wallpaper module from the BB rom i downloaded in rom manager.

so my question is. whats the path for where rom manager stores downloads and furthermore, whats the path and filename i need to push to install bb's live wallpapers?

thanks in advance

- me

I too can't find the path... Anybody?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones