• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom Manager keeps FCing

HalfFrozen

Android Enthusiast
Just did the Manual Root method(EXTREMELY EASY BTW!!!!)

Messages that I get when I go into different menus.

SORRY!

The application ROM Manager (process com.koushikdutta.rommanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

And when I can actually make it into the ROM List menu.

Error occurred while processing the ROM list!

But that message I only get on certain Developers pages when TRYING to view their ROMS..

Can anyone help me out with why this is happening??

Thanks in advance.

you could try deleting it and re-installing it.

personally,i would reccomend that if youre using it to wipe/flash/baclup roms that you stop doing that,and get used to manually doing those things in recovery.

rom manager is an app,in a rom,and is unreliable,IMO for things of such importance. its a matter of time before you experiernce a bad flash or a nonfunctional rom that wont let you use it. at that time manually booting to recovery will be your only option,so knowing what to do youll be ahead of the game.

my 2 cents :)

I tried the uninstall then re-install and it didn't work. IDK wtf is going on.

I have used ROM Manager since the very first Droid, and I can tell you that it has worked PHENOMENALLY! But seeing as this isn't a Moto phone, I could see why I am getting problems. I just hate manually DLing large files(my work has THE WORST internet ever, like 79kbs lol) and I spend most of my "free time" messing with the look and feel of my phone.

Back
Top Bottom