• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Katana ROM *Updated 11-16-2015*

Yo, my lg keyboard broke. It only brings up the little box for word suggestion. When I can bring up the whole keyboard I can only text a few letters. I think it's because I got rid of xt9 dictionaries. I'm using google keyboard rn but I can't do the one-handed operation and that's really helpful with this huge screen. Anyone know how to fix this or how to get xt9 dictionaries back without having to do any restores? I have an old one but I kinda don't wanna go back. I wanted to try to get a user dictionary but idk what I did after I rooted it. It's not in my settings.

Yo, my lg keyboard broke. It only brings up the little box for word suggestion. When I can bring up the whole keyboard I can only text a few letters. I think it's because I got rid of xt9 dictionaries. I'm using google keyboard rn but I can't do the one-handed operation and that's really helpful with this huge screen. Anyone know how to fix this or how to get xt9 dictionaries back without having to do any restores? I have an old one but I kinda don't wanna go back. I wanted to try to get a user dictionary but idk what I did after I rooted it. It's not in my settings.

I highly suggest you reflash or restore a prior backup,

i flashed but i rebooted and now im only get subsystem failure. i can get into download mode but thats it.

Subsystem failure.... Were you on lollipop or Marshmallow before flashing this? You're going to have to KDZ back to stock now.

Yes there is, does it say that somewhere in that guide? If it does that's old info you can disregard.

was reading on xda that the method there locks bootloader. but the lg tool in the link doesnt have gsm

Do what that guide says and you'll be fine, and you can do anything you want after, root everything.

i should be good thanks for the help. so sad i havent had an issue like this since my lg esteem. used to make themes and modify roms on the gs3. guess when you dont mess with rom and rooting for a while you forget.

Back
Top Bottom