• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 9/1/2015

U must be trying to over clock to get lag that bad this ROM is not really meant for over clocking unless u really know what ur doing wrong settings will lag the device bad
I always Over/Under clock and using same settings I give you:
162-1566
Wheatley
cfq

I always Over/Under clock and using same settings I give you:
162-1566
Wheatley
cfq
I recommend leaving the ROM how phen set up cpu too preventing lag there's not a over clocking LP kernel available that boy roadkill been over clocking for some time now I would ask him what hes doing to prevent lag

I recommend leaving the ROM how phen set up cpu too preventing lag there's not a over clocking LP kernel available that boy roadkill been over clocking for some time now I would ask him what hes doing to prevent lag
Lol. The CM12.1 is using SuperR's OC Kernel. I swear. It's just a different ramdisk to function with CM

Lol. The CM12.1 is using SuperR's OC Kernel. I swear. It's just a different ramdisk to function with CM
I use on demand and both cores at max I take screen shots on my CPU and GPU settings and the read and wright of internal and ext SD my io settings and things I'm getting almost 19000 on the benchmark

I know but phen had to make adjustment cause at first the ROM was lagging bad
Well.. He may need to do more adjustments anyways. Don't get me wrong, I was into the ROM. But.. Have you tried the phone part yet? Didn't work so good for me.. I hope he gets it tweaked up good cuz I'd love to reinstall it.

What's wrong with the phone part?
well, I was getting complaints of my voice being faint with lots of crackling sounds. I left a voicemail that was only crackles no matter what I said. And on my end the other person cut in & out real bad. All issues stopped when I returned to stock base. I wish I had answers instead of questions., phenomx4 gets Madd props for even getting a functional CM on our devices. Never thought we'd ever get LP on these ZTE devices

Well.. He may need to do more adjustments anyways. Don't get me wrong, I was into the ROM. But.. Have you tried the phone part yet? Didn't work so good for me.. I hope he gets it tweaked up good cuz I'd love to reinstall it.
Ppl hear me clear no issues like that here

No sound quialty good nice and loud to sounds like h might of had bad flash maby
OK then, I'll try a super helluva wipe or three & try again tomorrow. I'm not dissing this ROM at all and I'm glad everyone else is good, gives me reason to try again!

Screenshot_2015-08-02-23-32-45.png
butter

I couldn't figure it out. The lag got so bad I was waiting whole minutes for an app to open or function to complete. Just gave up & went back to my ROM until I decide to try it again. I was loving the ROM tho
Okaaayy.. So I believe I fingered out the issue with my lagging OS:
I switched my kernel to Enforcing and forgot about that detail (which phen alerted me he was still tweaking that part) - it was a massive difference in lag & CPU load almost doubled. It went from 30% to @ 70 - 80% on full rest with Enforcing... Let alone using apps & phone calls that hog resources on top of that. Thank you guys for your responses which helped me look in other areas to figure it out.

This community is dead like a door knob thought cm 12.1 would bring some activity guess not time to move along piece out y'all

This community is dead like a door knob thought cm 12.1 would bring some activity guess not time to move along piece out y'all
There's always the Warp Sync too. I'm definitely going back there next and the ONLY ROMs currently available are SuperR's stock/deodexed. That Sync is B@d@$$ too.

What's the point if the community won't pick up
Well, sometimes it's a hit & miss situation. But, it's a better device than the Warp4G and I'll be working on that as soon as I get another. Plus it'll hold up longer as far as specs go

Do you know if phen is still gonna finish the Warp4G ROMs he started even if you dip out?

Back
Top Bottom