• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][5.1.1][O3] Liquid Smooth 8/28/2015

Found another bug if you want it, when i enabled rtl in developer options it infinitly crashes system ui, even after reboot, i can just restore a backup i made.

EDIT: i cant get into recovery? just... doesnt open. any program to fix this? i can get into download mode though.

EDIT 2: Nvm, im just a verry dumb idiot, i was holding the camera button

Upvote 0
yep, then it crashed so i installed stock.

EDIT: Im sick of the constant reinstalling my phone, installing gmail crashes the system, applying a theme on the newest update crashes the system, changing to rtl crashes the system, its verry buggy. nandroid backups cant help, i use link2sd and nandroid backups dont back that up

Upvote 0
yep, then it crashed so i installed stock.

EDIT: Im sick of the constant reinstalling my phone, installing gmail crashes the system, applying a theme on the newest update crashes the system, changing to rtl crashes the system, its verry buggy. nandroid backups cant help, i use link2sd and nandroid backups dont back that up
I flash all day long just 5.1 ROMs I had themes and never had a problem I rather have the newest stuff

Upvote 0
So report the bugs with the dev that made the theme LP is moving very fast devs that create apps may need to update their stuff nothing to with the ROM all three LP ROMs run like a champ that boi jump on the scene making a ROM within a few days very few devs that can do that unless its a main stream device that's the big boys (teams) doing that

Upvote 0
i flashed a fresh copy, recorded me setting it up, applied a theme, and it crashed
later i figured out that ir only crashes when applying a new boot animation, they did add a new boot animation with the new ROM update, so thats prbbably it.
Edit: also crashes when updating status bar
Edit 2: These are all settings that i had used prevously and worked just fine, not every single theme in the store updated and broke everything, so it was the rom update that did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i flashed a fresh copy, recorded me setting it up, applied a theme, and it crashed
later i figured out that ir only crashes when applying a new boot animation, they did add a new boot animation with the new ROM update, so thats prbbably it.
Edit: also crashes when updating status bar
Edit 2: These are all settings that i had used prevously and worked just fine, not every single theme in the store updated and broke everything, so it was the rom update that did.
Don't add a theme then u should be good or try a different theme

Upvote 0
Not sure what ur doing the image is a bit blurry I tried a theme pack on each updated ROM never had any issues with force closes
Hmm, idk maybe one of the options i changed buggs with the themes, but all i know is it sued to work, but ill just deal with not having a custom status bar or boot animation (i like the new boot animation with the new patch)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones