• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] SSJ4 Vegito Rom 1.0 official

Piznick64

Android Enthusiast
SSJ4 Vegito Rom for HTC EVO V 4G - YouTube is the link to the rom all i need people to do is teach me to make the rom avaiable for everyone

Mobster's Power Rom
Sprint 2.89 OTA Based
Android Version 4.0.4
Project Mobster
Rooted
Busybox
Odexed for Speed
Adobe Flash Player
Sony Bravia Engine
Sony xLoud Engine
Awesome BEATS v3
Beats Audio
Dolby Mobile
HTC Surround 5.1
Dimmed Capacitive Buttons
Data / Streaming Tweaks
Performance Tweaks
Battery Tweaks
Ram Tweaks
4G Tweaks
Dual-Core Enabled
GPU / EGL / 3D Tweaks
Updated Adreno Libs
Updated Modules
Audio Quality Tweaks
Camera/Camcorder/FFC Tweaks
Video Player Tweaks
Performance tweaks from Sense 4.1

Midnight Rom 9/30/12
Goomanager
Kernal Terner
Jelly Bean Browser
Dark Youtube
Anthrax Kernal
Wallpaper
File Manager
Maps

I also added Root Browser and titanium backup

facepalm.gif

I don't develop or ROM or anything like that but this seems really harsh for a guy whose just starting out. cut him some slack and lets all be positive. if you don't like the ROM just move on or be more constructive about it. :)

I think this rom is great just wish u did it with mobster rom becuase I can never find the right version.

Every dev starts out small. Cut this guy some slack, its his first ROM. Everyone has to learn from somewhere. Don't discourage new dev's! Maybe someday he'll be some great dev.

No one is hating on you, just keep doing your stuff, even the best devs in here were noobs one day, you could use mediafire to host your rom.

Yup I started out only making Mods then eventually moving onto Themes then Roms

Edit: If your Rom is over then 200mb limit MediaFire has you could give DevHost a try their File Size Limit is 512mb here's a link

d-h.st

sorry if i sound like a dumbass, im just new to this.. how do i like upload this to the website, like make the rom so i can attatch it to the host thing

It shouldn't matter what people say. Back on the Optimus V I was bored and tried porting with guides developers made. I was unprepared for what came after porting which was fixing MMS, Phone FC's and a bunch of other stuff so people gave me crap. They seemed to forget that I was trying to do something for the community and the Devs were actually helpful, some went so far as to teach me. I declined and gave up lol. But what I'm trying to say is that people WILL complain and complain at everything you do, at least you are stepping up to the plate and doing something. Keep up the work and find your motivation! :D

It shouldn't matter what people say. Back on the Optimus V I was bored and tried porting with guides developers made. I was unprepared for what came after porting which was fixing MMS, Phone FC's and a bunch of other stuff so people gave me crap. They seemed to forget that I was trying to do something for the community and the Devs were actually helpful, some went so far as to teach me. I declined and gave up lol. But what I'm trying to say is that people WILL complain and complain at everything you do, at least you are stepping up to the plate and doing something. Keep up the work and find your motivation! :D

Your right people tend to forget that this isn't a service its not something thats promised to you when you buy a phone its something we're nice enough to share

Dev's aren't your tech support, you don't pay us, and we don't owe you anything (applies to most devs anyway)............... It amazes me the way some people complain on here if you don't like it GTFO

Very true. I just posted my first ROM. I'm getting a lot of good feedback. It's all in what people like It's all good. I'm having fun doing this. We all have to start somewhere. Google is your best friend. Just about anything you need can be found with google. And if your stuck just ask. That's what I do.

Back
Top Bottom