• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] SSJ4 Vegito Rom 1.0 official

it wasn't a custom rom! He's got a complete misunderstanding of the whole development process and what constitutes a custom rom.

I'm sure you've loaded a couple apps on your phone that didn't come with the stock rom or whatever rom you might have flashed. Does that mean you've created a custom rom for distribution or become a developer?

Yes I know. He only loaded in a couple of apps onto power rom and flashed the anthrax kernel. He was trying to help and im sure he'll make a great rom once he does the right process and perfects it. Everyone starts small and we are human we make mistakes.

First, if you don't have a final product ready for immediate download you shouldn't be creating threads.

Second, I find it interesting that mods are removing posts but leaving this thread open..........

But hey at least you didn't take it and call it your own without credit and break stuff in the process.

First, if you don't have a final product ready for immediate download you shouldn't be creating threads.

Second, I find it interesting that mods are removing posts but leaving this thread open..........

But hey at least you didn't take it and call it your own without credit and break stuff in the process.

stop with the hate man, sorry i messed up i dont need anymore im working on it ok

To much to type out. If you want help pm me. I'll help you. I won't do all the work. But I'll help. What you are trying to do is relatively easy for me. I don't mind helping.
It will have to be the middle of next week

im setting up the enviroment now i am using linux i t think that i should setup a virtual machine with xp tho

Back
Top Bottom