• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Stock76 - Stock77

or try this......when i first took my SD out of the phone i had before i didnt format it sooooo...... for the longest time i did'nt even notice i had 2 partitions on my SD ...still had the old file system from the Samsung Admire.....it's kinda a big thing to not notice you only have so much when you only have a 4gig SD ....or at least it is for me...

...snip...

Thanks for your time and effort. I verified that both my internal and external have 1 partition each. My internal SD is about 2.5GB with about 2GB free. And, my external SD is 32GB with about 27+GB free.

Hey, guys, I have no doubt I must've done something wrong here... My Phone is the Huawei Premia 4G (M931) MetroPCS cell phone... Everything worked fine until it after the setup process and it then started popping up continuously with "Nova Launcher has stopped" or something like that... Fortunately, I had done a backup of my phone, prior to following the directions to install the Custom ROM, and I've been able to revert to the state it was in beforehand. It's working perfectly, the way it was before, once again. I've tried it a couple times, but each time, the Nova Launcher continues to have problems and won't let me do hardly anything. Has anyone experienced this, and/or, found a solution to it? I'd really love to try this Custom ROM... Thanks!!!

Same problem. Nova launcher just continuously crashes. Any fixes?

EDIT: seemed to fix it by replacing the novalauncher.apk in the rom with a different version from random googling. Rom looks beautiful now.

Same problem. Nova launcher just continuously crashes. Any fixes?

EDIT: seemed to fix it by replacing the novalauncher.apk in the rom with a different version from random googling. Rom looks beautiful now.

not sure why nova is crashing..but the above staement about installing a different launcher is the way to go.
ive pretty much stopped suporting this phone, as ive moved on to the nexus 5 and 7, and im abbout to roll up my sleeves and start deving on those devices..i might be able to whip up a launcher to flash in recovery when flashing this rom..but later.

i just uninstalled it...used go launcher...then reinstalled nova prime
..but...went back to go prime because it's what i'm used too

[Not sure if this is the right place]

I deleted my Google Account on my phone - was having trouble with Google Play Store - "No connection" and "Retry" [button] messages.

Now, I am trying to add the account again. I keep getting "Couldn't sign in", "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server" error messages. It mentions a "temporary problem", which I hope it is. In the meantime, other apps are having no trouble with internet/data access. [I also verified my account Email and passwords, rebooted, etc.]

I have removed and added my Google account in the past w/o having the problem.

EDIT: Seems OK now. I think a 3rd party app was "getting in the way" - deactivated it and moved on with no prob.

Hello. I'm new to the "higher level" of using phones. I have just come to this site as a visitor a lot whenever I have a question about my phone, and it's pretty awesome. Anyways, I have a rooted Premia 4g phone, but I wanted to see if I could put a rom on it. I found this and downloaded the rom onto my sd card, but I am not sure how to actually access it and flash the rom. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Hello. I'm new to the "higher level" of using phones. I have just come to this site as a visitor a lot whenever I have a question about my phone, and it's pretty awesome. Anyways, I have a rooted Premia 4g phone, but I wanted to see if I could put a rom on it. I found this and downloaded the rom onto my sd card, but I am not sure how to actually access it and flash the rom. Any help would be much appreciated. :)
Ok, so I found out that you have to keep the file into a one whole .zip file, and that to install a rom you have to turn off signature verification, but for the Premia 4g, is there a custom recovery where I can disable the sig verification?

Hello,
The links for Stock 78 and the launcher just send me to a page that says "File Not Found". Im guessing they are dead links. From what i read from previous posts this rom seems great! Any way for the links to be put up again?

Please and thank you

BUMP

Does anyone still happen to have this saved? If so could you host it somewhere for me? I've yet to find any mirrors.

Back