• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] TwIsT3D v1.3 VM Updated 02/10/13

pOsSuM72

Android Enthusiast
This rom is based off Tagged Slim special thanks to hashtag.Only tested on Virgin Mobile.

Features
Holo launcher
All tagged tweaks
Added ringtones and notifications new boot animation.

twist3d_zps935ae7dd.png




rom_zpsb31dcfd0.png

​


Version 1.3 Changelog:
SuperSu
Tons of added ringtones and
notifications
Juice defender Included
ICS Themed
giantpune's custom kernel
Bubbles boot added back
Holo Launcer
Dark mms themed
Added Es free file manager
Slimmed down, bloatware taken out and build.prop edits made for a lighter UI/better system
Fast and Very Very smooth

twist3dv1.3.zip

Version 1.2 changelog:
Tons of added ringtones and notifications
Juice defender Included
ICS Themed
giantpune's custom kernel
Twist3d boot animation (NOT WORKING Still a work in progress up for any experts to make one ;-)
Holo Launcer
Slimmed down, bloatware taken out and build.prop edits made for a lighter UI/better system
Fast and smooth

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We all know the risk in flashing.

1.Download rom
2.Place on sd card
3.Boot into CWM
4.Wipe data/cache/and dalvik
5.Flash rom
6.Reboot phone when its done Installing
Download
twist3dv1.zip

If coming from version one do like above the 3 wipes then flash.

twist3dv1.2.zip

Credit goes out to all here for making things happen.

Any problems please post here so they can be fixed Thanks.
 
New build is almost done I'm trying to make my own boot animation ran into trouble need sleep.Ill list all features when I post it.Hopefully tomorrow some time.The wife is running it now looks nice ;-) Until then I'm off to bed ;)
 
Updated like i said let me know of any problems my first time doing this seems fun.Thank you all for your knowledge you post here for us slow guys can slowly learn.:-)
I don't use this phone my wife does so any problems please post.
 
I got it downloaded. My internal storage was almost full.lol


Do you use the stock browser? If so you should go on the play store and download Dolphin Browser or Boat Browser, cuz on those ones (I'm sure there is others) you can have it download on to the external SD card..
 
Finally fixed some things up.I'm going to run it for awhile to test some more before I release the update.Thanks for everyones help.
 
Having pc issues but updated rom is smooth as silk different launcher different tweaks.Once I fix my hd ill upload been running it hard for almost a week no reboots no problems.
 
Well I tried my other hds I have laying around they must be fried too lol I just ordered a new pc build.Should be here in 3 days.Shouldn't take me an hour or so to slap it all together.Looking at Thursday or late Wednesday to upload.
 
Well I tried my other hds I have laying around they must be fried too lol I just ordered a new pc build.Should be here in 3 days.Shouldn't take me an hour or so to slap it all together.Looking at Thursday or late Wednesday to upload.

Must be nice to be able to just order a new one lol
 
Updated version has only random reboot once now its been a week an a half.Plus I haven't rebooted phone manually either in this time. Good sign for me anyways. Come on pc get here.
 
Change Log for next update 1.4:
File size: 143.10 mb
New boot animation
New default wallpaper
Activate added back for those who asked
Es file manager
K-9 email added back for those who asked
No frill CPU control
Juice defender
Zeam Launcher looks nice ;-)
Titanium Backup
SuperSu
TeslaLED
Wifi Tether. (Works)
Kernel 10-26 like others stated seems more stable
Dalvik back to 64m
Added extended power menu final working ;-)
All tweaks added back from 1.2
All themed as 1.3

The only reboots I've had was by backing up large games with titanium backup.

Ill upload soon as I get some time still messing with new pc.Already did the update from my phone itself,ill tell ya much easier doing on a pc lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom