• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

all right guys Im back from my break... I dont own the device anymore so I would need some testers if you want a update. The Rom is damn near perfect in my opinion. But I need to make some small tweaks

here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6toRpM0-jNXeU9PUUlNNHhuR2M/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy and give me feedback

Just installed ^^this^^ version. I get a force close when I go to Settings->Personalize .. Is there a workaround or fix for this?

Also, does anyone have MightyText working with this ROM? I tried installing it from my Titanium Backup and while the app did send texts received it did not send the texts I sent from my PC Chrome browser. I uninstalled and tried installing from play store but that version told me that my Google Services Framework was not up-to-date? Is there a gapps file I need to flash to get this working?

Error is "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance"

Upvote 0
You guys asked for a update. Any feedback?

Is there a changelog I could take a look at for this new update? I'll check it out and give you some feedback on it soon.

Also I was wondering if there is a way to change the battery icon to a stock android one because I'd like to get as close to a stock look as possible

Maybe some framework-res modding? I don't know. Hope you can point me in the right direction!

Cheers

Upvote 0
hey i absolutly love the rom so far im only haveing a problem with the wifi it just keeps saying error? any ideas? ive tried the smart flash in 4ext ive tried reinstall with full wipes and i have tried a wimax app all with no success any help would be greatly appreciated. great rom tho keep up the good work
:)

btw its a htc evo 3d 4g v if that makes a difference

Upvote 0
hey i absolutly love the rom so far im only haveing a problem with the wifi it just keeps saying error? any ideas? ive tried the smart flash in 4ext ive tried reinstall with full wipes and i have tried a wimax app all with no success any help would be greatly appreciated. great rom tho keep up the good work
:)

btw its a htc evo 3d 4g v if that makes a difference

You can try two things
1 you could take the boot.IMG from the ROM zip and put it in your sdktools folder on your PC
Then fastboot flash boot boot.IMG

Or

2 flash a kernel made for ics

Upvote 0
This is by far the snappiest rom that still supports 3d I've found. CM 11 gives it a run for it's money otherwise (and that's kitkat!). I plan to figure out how to quickly switch between the two roms. I did have to downgrade to JBear 1.5 HBOOT to make it work.

Can someone help me figure out how to neuter this thing permanently to remove the carrier stuff? I'm using the phone as a tablet now and can't find anything that "sticks" in the off position after a power-down. Airplane mode doesn't work b/c I need bluetooth and *#*#4636#*#* turns the radio back on after every reboot. Since the phone already struggles to stay charged while navigating, running torque and listening to pandora (yep - car tablet) I really don't want the cell radio further draining the battery.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
This is by far the snappiest rom that still supports 3d I've found. CM 11 gives it a run for it's money otherwise (and that's kitkat!). I plan to figure out how to quickly switch between the two roms. I did have to downgrade to JBear 1.5 HBOOT to make it work.

Can someone help me figure out how to neuter this thing permanently to remove the carrier stuff? I'm using the phone as a tablet now and can't find anything that "sticks" in the off position after a power-down. Airplane mode doesn't work b/c I need bluetooth and *#*#4636#*#* turns the radio back on after every reboot. Since the phone already struggles to stay charged while navigating, running torque and listening to pandora (yep - car tablet) I really don't want the cell radio further draining the battery.

Thanks!

Go into epst ##3282#
Advanced
Slot Cycle Index- 7
Best I can come up with

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones