• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] v4.1.2 GamerROM 2 v6.1 BETA Final For The ZTE Avid 4G Latest Update Release Date: 8/1/15

Is This Your Favorite version/Recommended ROM?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Needs Work

• Too Buggy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps failing to download on both computers i've tried...I tried what midnight wolf and Cyberdev said but still nothing. Help please!

Forget it, i finished downloading it on my desktop computer. I left it downloading over the night and maybe it was a a connection error that made the download fail. Can't wait to test it :):)

Try downloading it on your phone use es file exploere itll download

One bug you forgot, is when you charge your phone when it is off it doesn't do anything it just stay at the metro Pcs image?o_O

Try it and do a full reboot cuz i dnt have the phone anymore

In the stock firmware their a splash img i sent you a flasher that will flash it to your avid to fix it

When I tried to download from the app-OTA updates it never downloads, I've been trying to download the kernel, can you post a link

The new v5.0 update fixed the video issue but everytime i try to play my music for any reason it won't play them and it just closes the music player...I have tried ES Music Player, musiXmatch and the integrated Music Player on the rom

I can not play recorded videos with the camera

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-14-23-31-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-14-23-31-14.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom