L loknez Lurker Apr 5, 2012 #1 Is there a guide to root the commando in Ubuntu 11.10 or 12.04. Or will a guide from some other phone that will work. Version # 2.3.3 Kernel 2.6.35.7-perf Thanks
Is there a guide to root the commando in Ubuntu 11.10 or 12.04. Or will a guide from some other phone that will work. Version # 2.3.3 Kernel 2.6.35.7-perf Thanks
P paxchristos Android Enthusiast Apr 6, 2012 #2 If you're on update M100, you can't root it. Otherwise in my signature, click on the zergRush link, it has a linux script. Pax Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
If you're on update M100, you can't root it. Otherwise in my signature, click on the zergRush link, it has a linux script. Pax Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
L loknez Lurker Apr 6, 2012 #3 I am on build $#c771M100. So does that mean I can not root it all? Everything I have tried has failed. Superoneclick locks up at step #7.
I am on build $#c771M100. So does that mean I can not root it all? Everything I have tried has failed. Superoneclick locks up at step #7.
P paxchristos Android Enthusiast Apr 7, 2012 #6 elderlypunk said: I thought he said he was on m100. If that's the case, there's no way to root... or am I missing something? Click to expand... You're correct, I saw the 77 and my brain went haywire (fixing my post now.) Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
elderlypunk said: I thought he said he was on m100. If that's the case, there's no way to root... or am I missing something? Click to expand... You're correct, I saw the 77 and my brain went haywire (fixing my post now.) Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk