• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted & Happy

Hi Folks,
first of all I have to say that this is just a post to state my root experience so I do not have any questions. I do opoligise if that goes against the forum's policy. :eek:

Last week after a lot of esitations I have decided to root my HTC Desire. Main reason: memory lack !! :mad: I was sick to be obliged to unistall an app in order to try a new one.
Now I have a brand new syste MIUI A2SD 1.12.2 quicker and much less thirsty of battery, but more than that I have installed more Apps than I really need and something like 100mb of free memory!!! I feel FREE.
I cannot list all the advantages I am experiments, as matter of fact I consider still a newby of this rooted-world but let s say I am enjoyng the journey.

That's all Folks,

Stefano (rooted)

Just to elaborate on what Ducky said.
Any girlfriends, boyfriends husbands, wives, children, they will all leave you now since you will spend all your time on here , looking for new ROMs and customizing now.

good luck ;-)

So its not just me, phew. Im always tinkering with my phone, looking for something new, different, edgy etc.

Its an awesome phone when rooted, fact.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones