• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Running GSE-_V.05 over zvd

racinmason001

Android Enthusiast
So far so good. I am testing it HARD. Running benchmarks n all. If anyone wants me to test an app or function lemme kno.

Flashing ZVB and ZVC things over C kinda defeats the purpose of upgrading to D. And literally what ever you flash is now what you have. If you flash GSE over D you know have ZVB. See what Im saying?

So far so good. I am testing it HARD. Running benchmarks n all. If anyone wants me to test an app or function lemme kno.
hey man.. we know you have good intentions, but just please be patient lol zvd roms are in the making, this is confirmed! most importantly is kernels!!! dont use previous release kernels its just not good bro, thanks for taking the time and helping just really dont want to see another brick lol

Flashing ZVB and ZVC things over C kinda defeats the purpose of upgrading to D. And literally what ever you flash is now what you have. If you flash GSE over D you know have ZVB. See what Im saying?

I do see. Thanks, I F'ed up anyway! I'm stuck in a boot loop and my backup file says no file when I try to reinstall it. Any insight into what I'm doing wrong?

Are you booting into CWM? And it says there is NO files when you go to backup? You checked internal and SD Im assuming?

Through rom manager from my stock zvd update. I backed it up right after the zvd update so I would have a factory update to restore to. I go to clockworkmod dir and the file name is there but it says no files found.

Ok i installed ges-_v.05 it was running good. I ran the quadrant benchmark and it started rebooting. Now when I try to restore it says my backup is not there. I mean I can navigate to it but then it says no file found. Even my backup from 2 days ago that I put on the sd card from my computer says no files found. I didn't do a factory reset should I?

It found my backup from 2012-3-8-5-38 this was before i upgraded to zvd. It IS restoring. Will this take me back to zvb?

Now its just saying installation aborted. It WONT restore :(:( It wont install a good backup from 2 days ago. is it cuz it was zvb?

Got desperate and started installing roms. I got ldk-ick 1.4 to boot and stay running. Now my question is if anyone has a backup of the factory zvd update that I could restore. What happened was my backup got over written by the muffed up idk install. My phone is working but I want factory back. Any insight will be much appreciated.

Got desperate and started installing roms. I got ldk-ick 1.4 to boot and stay running. Now my question is if anyone has a backup of the factory zvd update that I could restore. What happened was my backup got over written by the muffed up idk install. My phone is working but I want factory back. Any insight will be much appreciated.
does it say you are on zvd still? im working on a rom now.. i dont have root so i have no backup but im making stock debloated rom put out test tonite if you like to try... other than that if it says your not on zvd maybe try running the lg update tool or flash another rom? lol be careful tho man

Back
Top Bottom