• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S health accessories

edward90

Where the hell are the s health accessories ? S band scale HR monitor MIA ....is Samsung going to release them a week before the galaxy S5?

I'm wondering where a lot of the announced accessories are. One would think if you're going to hype all the awesome new things to go along with your awesome new device, they'd be available at launch.

I use a fitbit. When I found the S Health thingy, I thought I would give it a shot. I have been using the phone as a pedometer for a few days now. The phone is always short of what the fitbit says. I am opting to believe the Fitbit, but it makes me wonder which is actually correct. The Fitbit also syncs with the S4, so I'm really not concerned about the S Health accessories. One would think that they would be available with the launch of the device though.

BigRedGonzo

I use a fitbit. When I found the S Health thingy, I thought I would give it a shot. I have been using the phone as a pedometer for a few days now. The phone is always short of what the fitbit says. I am opting to believe the Fitbit, but it makes me wonder which is actually correct. The Fitbit also syncs with the S4, so I'm really not concerned about the S Health accessories. One would think that they would be available with the launch of the device though.

BigRedGonzo

I've wanted the Fitbit Flex since I noticed it came out, but the damn thing is impossible to find, sold out everywhere. So I've been stuck with the S Health app counting my steps and I am convinced that it's over-counting big time. I don't think it's 90 steps from my living room to my bathroom, lol.

I'll keep using it until the Flex comes back out. Curious how the two compare.

I really wanted S Health to replace a few apps I have been using to track this stuff.

When I entered my details and went to add 50 minutes of running and it told me I burnt 1600 kcals doing that, I burst out laughing.

Then, I went to add some food and found the database to be pretty poor.

Because of that, I am going to only use the walking mate and weight tool to record weight. Everything else will still be used via MyFitnessPal.

Back
Top Bottom