• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S Pen issues

Most new users don't know this- for every new phone, prior to setting it up, do a FACTORY RESET. I know you're thinging "Why :confused: .... the phone is new?"

A factory reset clears any initially bugs/glitches that may or may not be present. It assures you're starting off fresh.

The more you frequent these forums you'll discover this is something the more knowledgable members know to do but we don't mention it often enough.

Usually by the time someone starts posting, it's only after they've already set their phone up and the thought of FR'g is daunting.
A good backup program like My Backup (free/paid) will have you up and running in no time flat.

Good job. I know it was a pain but I had to do the same thing. Don't regret it at all. I really like the s pen more than I thought. I definitely use it more than I thought I would. I use it for games and browsing the Web. Pretty cool for swipe too.

Same here. Perhaps my handwriting will improve with this because I don't write as often as I have been lately with this hehe. I have yet to try it on games but it sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom