• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung and Google stop working

drwho

Lurker
Aug 13, 2014
i have an issue with my tab 3 7.0 wifi after a factory reset i can go father than drop box with out a error message google has stop working same goes for Samsung i did a hard data wipe and still the same issue and for some reason when i try a new install of a rom with odin i have a failure also can any one explain the difference between a mdf file and a img file or post a link

Try disabling or even deleting google services. It will re-install when you activate google play again. Also, make sure to sign into your Gmail account at the beginning of reboot. When you did the hard data wipe did you wipe the cache as well? Make sure your ROM image file is located in internal storage. As far as the .mdf file, try this link:
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081120010932AAEf7Wy

Upvote 0
This is the issue the Samsung and Google services. i assume that these are the culprits stop working during the set up process if i by pass Samsung and Google account setup the right after drop box set up account page Google will stop working then i am back to square one i even did a call it a low level reset power volume up home button how ever the issue still presits

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones