• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung avant roms?.

Anyone know why the quality drops when I flash cm or aokp rom?
If you're talking about the single bars. It is a overlay issues I never fixed there is a lot of cosmetic stuff I didn't fix and I'm not supporting either of those rooms anymore that's why I took them down. So you pretty much get what you get

Anyone know why the quality drops when I flash cm or aokp rom?
If you're talking about the signal bars. It is a overlay issues I never fixed there is a lot of cosmetic stuff I didn't fix and I'm not supporting either of those rooms anymore that's why I took them down. So you pretty much get what you get

You're a hell of a good developer or whatever title you carry. People are critical of everything but themselves. Some respect your craft and contributions. Please assist those who call on you for your skills. You are DFUSE.....

You're a hell of a good developer or whatever title you carry. People are critical of everything but themselves. Some respect your craft and contributions. Please assist those who call on you for your skills. You are DFUSE.....

If I was one hell of a developer I would be working at Google!!! I'm just mediocre

If I was one hell of a developer I would be working at Google!!! I'm just mediocre

Hahahaha developer none the less. HEY GOOGLE DFUSE WANTS A JOB!!! Lol. But again thanks for your contributions. Remember, you inspired me to flash my first rom. Hahahaha
Well I appreciate it man. Idk if you know or not but I have a twrp 2.8.6.0 on my filehost there is 2 difference zips one has USB otg enabled. Also you might want check me out on g+. From now on all links will be posted there.

Hahahaha developer none the less. HEY GOOGLE DFUSE WANTS A JOB!!! Lol. But again thanks for your contributions. Remember, you inspired me to flash my first rom. Hahahaha
Well I appreciate it man. Idk if you know or not but I have a twrp 2.8.6.0 on my filehost there is 2 difference zips one has USB otg enabled. Also you might want check me out on g+. From now on all links will be posted there.

Cool. I'm there. I'll be in touch. Stay up

No I mean like before I flashed this rom videos would play like 480p on YouTube and some other apps but now it just like plays 360p and under

No I mean like before I flashed this rom videos would play like 480p on YouTube and some other apps but now it just like plays 360p and under
Edit your build prop to 4.4.2 on the android version. That's something android did

First post, and a question, what website did you use for the instructions on installing twrp? Will be much appreciated if you respond, thanks

Woops posted twice my bad

First post, and a question, what website did you use for the instructions on installing twrp? Will be much appreciated if you respond, thanks

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, and I probably will, but before flashing a rom you should really do your own research. Don't get me wrong, we can answer your questions, but whether or not you need a custom recovery to flash a rom is something you should know if you want to flash a rom.

Back
Top Bottom