• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Fascinate Shows Up On Galaxy S website, Handset Spotted In The Wild

Just another useless video from this guy. All he did was scrolling back and forth of the home pages for the entire video. We DO NOT need to see the scrolling of home pages again, there are tons of video on that already.

He did say he couldn't find Google Search on other devices. I don't know where he looked.:eek: This guy is officially EXCLUDED from my youtube watch list.

Upvote 0
Just another useless video from this guy. All he did was scrolling back and forth of the home pages for the entire video. We DO NOT need to see the scrolling of home pages again, there are tons of video on that already.

He did say he couldn't find Google Search on other devices. I don't know where he looked.:eek: This guy is officially EXCLUDED from my youtube watch list.
The app is not available for this device, that what that means. If you look for it, it will not come up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones