• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e mouse scroll problem in OneDrive

So the keyboard is okay. But does the same problem happen with other mice, or just the Logitech one? Basically is it an issue with the OneDrive app when used with a mouse, that the devs might need to fix, or an issue with the Logitech mouse?

I use OneDrive on my phone, but I don't currently have a BT mouse to test it with.

Last edited:
Reactions: James_Watson
Upvote 0
I just realized the interaction/relationship between mouse/keyboard and the tablet goes beyond what I realized. Just a guess, but maybe it's related to one of the recent software updates?

Can someone describe what they can expect in the way the tablet allows the mouse/keyboard to behave, in comparison to things that may be done in Windows? The tablet limitations?

One example I find it that, in a Chrome Google search, I have no vertical scroll bars. "Sometimes"., sometimes not, I can gently press the left mouse button on the right side of the page, and scroll in the same fashion as if I was using my finger to scroll.

Another case is in my android settings, i.e., if I select "Connections', those settings are not in a subfolder, but in a panel to the right. The problem is, the keyboard on functions in the right panel. There is no way to select the settings categories with the keyboard. The mouse scroll button functions in that right panel, but not on the left. I did discover that when I hover the cursor over the righmost side of one of the category boxes, a very thin scroll button, about in inch long, appears.

Something kinda similar to that looks like it happens on the right side of the google search window. Ther's a sight protrusion, as if the mouse hover is unhiding a scrollbar, but whatever it is, it has no scroll function.

I haven't had tine to scout out more examples, but I'm suspect I will find some.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones