• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy y duos...

Hello Everyone
I bought Samsung Galaxy Y Duos last month and i have a problem. i have set a screen lock code. after 2 minutes of locking the keypad the screen lights up again.. again i close it lights up again... i have checked all the settings i am unable to under stand why its happening in my set.. my sis and bro are also having Samsung smart phones but nothing like this happen in there phones.
(The problem is after locking the keypad the screen light goes on automatically.. why so. without any notification or message..) it is also consuming more battery.
Plz help...

Hello leena verma! Welcome to AF! I moved this to the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos forum, you should get faster help in there. Thanks for joining up! :)

I am currently having samsung galaxy s3.The Samsung Galaxy S3 recognizes our voice, understands our habits and shares our moments instantly with intuitive technology on a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smartphone from Samsung that was launched on May 3 2012 in London. One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification drop-down, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal.

samsung smart phones
cheapest smart phones

Back
Top Bottom