• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sandisk or transend?

What originally came with my Triumph was Sandisk 2GB. I however am now using a Adata 32GB class 10 card with absolutely no issues.

Bob

I always felt Transcend and Patriot does a good job and have good speed, never had to RMA them. AData is okay, but slightly slower for me, but probably not enough to notice. I was given an Adata class 6 that was extremely slow and I seem to break them easily, but it could be just me.

Sandisk isn't going to fast unless you get their more expensive models, but I use them too since you can find cheap deals once a while.

Patriot also make some nice flashdrives.

I've used RiData MicroSD cards for years and have never had a problem with them.

Other brands? Well, Sandisk has been reliable but tend to be slow. Some other brands I won't mention my opinion in public as it's full of 4-letter words.

What originally came with my Triumph was Sandisk 2GB. I however am now using a Adata 32GB class 10 card with absolutely no issues.

Bob

+1

im using the same thing - adata 32gb class 10. 'havent had any issues.

but between sandisk and transcend, i guess i'll choose the transcend one. i use them on my gig camera capturing 720p (class 10) and i haven't had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom