• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root sbf file?

F

faber78

anyone know where i can get the computer load version of sbf for latest android version or its equivelant.
loader 30.04?

new one....sweet.....
ill have to check it out sometime

Yeah, the new one.....watched the old one last night to refresh the memory, hadn't seen that movie in a long time.

The new Tron was actually pretty good. I thought it was going to be cheesy/corny, but I enjoyed it, my fiancee did as well, I was a bit shocked by that :p

By the way, I don't know if you've done it or not, but I ported BWC theme to 2.4.2. I just need to update to Fission 2.4.2 and test it out to make sure it's working correctly. Most likely post it up tomorrow some time in the morning or early afternoon.

Right now I NEED to get back to my fiancee because she just gave me that look.....u know the look I mean.....lol

Yeah, the new one.....watched the old one last night to refresh the memory, hadn't seen that movie in a long time.

The new Tron was actually pretty good. I thought it was going to be cheesy/corny, but I enjoyed it, my fiancee did as well, I was a bit shocked by that :p

By the way, I don't know if you've done it or not, but I ported BWC theme to 2.4.2. I just need to update to Fission 2.4.2 and test it out to make sure it's working correctly. Most likely post it up tomorrow some time in the morning or early afternoon.

Right now I NEED to get back to my fiancee because she just gave me that look.....u know the look I mean.....lol
nah, i havent even updated fission. havent ported theme either....
but that ia awesome. ill probably update since the theme is ported :)

yep....better go. momma comes first :)

I have a question, this has been bugging me a bit in my head,, So i was on the .320 leak, and then I upgraded to 2.3.340 via sbf, that is as good as receiving the OTA from verizon ?, or since the official OTA is out should I install that manually ?
My Concern is, lets say that motorola releases a maintenance update or whatever, will I be able to receive that update via OTA with just sbf'ing my phone with 2.3.340 SBF file,

got 30.04 on mine.

id check boot loader (i think its hold in camera, volume down, power up until see bootloader screen) and look for 30.04 (then power button off/ turn back on like normal).

then go settings/about phone and look for;

- 2.6.32.9-g55626e1 kernel (my kernel is the same except the last numbers)
-
BP_C_1.09.07P baseband

if you have that, i wouldnt worry.

(which bo had got me to check mine earilier and they were up to date, after sbfing with team black hats happy holidays, looks like i need to bring my kernel up to date....ill try their method here;
TBH Patches: 2.3.340-System, Baseband, 2.3.340-Kernel, Bootloader)

Back
Top Bottom