• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root sbf not working

mikeydooodie

Android Enthusiast
im running virtual machine windows on my mac windows 2003 im trying to sbf .340 or .320 since my phone is bricked but for some reason it keeps failing and saying phone did not re enumerate after ram

im running virtual machine windows on my mac windows 2003 im trying to sbf .340 or .320 since my phone is bricked but for some reason it keeps failing and saying phone did not re enumerate after ram
im not sure since i use linux and not mac but do you have rsd lite 4.8 or above?also make sure your sbf file is not corrupt ...i believe there is a way to md5 checksum but someone with more experience would have t hop in for instructions on that

im not sure since i use linux and not mac but do you have rsd lite 4.8 or above?also make sure your sbf file is not corrupt ...i believe there is a way to md5 checksum but someone with more experience would have t hop in for instructions on that

im stumped

i found this from another forum..maybe this will help.
"I did figure it out. I was using a virtual machine to load everything up in Windows 7, and when it un-mounted the phone, it wouldn't automatically re-connect, so I had to manually do that. I re-flashed it and everything is as good as new"

Couldn't we Mac users just go into Terminal and found the instructions on Rootzwiki about how to flash an .sbf using a Linux Terminal, since the program and prompts are essentially the same in Linux Terminal, and Mac Terminal?

Back
Top Bottom