• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Screen bugging out???

Hey guys, I have an issue where when I exit out of some apps, the screen will glitch out and look like a broken purple mirror then show my home screen. I would like to know if anyone else has seen this and/or knows a fix? I am on the D firmware version, rooted, used PmR app, flashed 4.2 keyboard, Awesome Beats, and Google Now, and installed 2ndinit CWM. Oh, and going to the 2ndinit recovery app results in a black screen. I uninstalled re installed, nothing. :( I will try downgrading to firmware C later, but first, your opinions?

Hey guys, I have an issue where when I exit out of some apps, the screen will glitch out and look like a broken purple mirror then show my home screen. I would like to know if anyone else has seen this and/or knows a fix? I am on the D firmware version, rooted, used PmR app, flashed 4.2 keyboard, Awesome Beats, and Google Now, and installed 2ndinit CWM. Oh, and going to the 2ndinit recovery app results in a black screen. I uninstalled re installed, nothing. :( I will try downgrading to firmware C later, but first, your opinions?

I'm running firmware d, no problems. I have tried Awesome Beats and the 4.2 keyboard, they work fine for me, so it shouldn't be either of those. Maybe PmR or Google Now?

Upvote 0

I have everything you mentioned installed except for google now Anne I have no problems

Upvote 0

I'm having this same issue, go to the lag reduction thread. it all started after I installed that. I had to factory reset my whole damn phone, reinstall everything 1 by 1 just to test and see.

Reactions: twogbsd
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones