• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Not Turning Off / Battery Draining Fast

aborey

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
Hi, my phone's battery suddenly started to drain quickly, and after it turned off, i plugged in the charger, and turned my device on. then the screen wouldnt turn off , not even when i pressed the power button. and my wifi has turned itself off, so i have to turn it on, wait for it to connect to my network(which i have to first make it forget, then connect back in because it doesn't connect by itself, keeps waiting at the "waiting for configuration" part) and then when it connects, my phone makes a vibrating sound, and then i am able to turn my screen off. but the battery keeps draining quickly, and i dont know what to do. when ever i turn off my phone it's still the same.
the only change in my phone recently is that clean master updated and the iSwipe thing came. i turned it off, i even uninstalled Clean Master. but still the same.
I have Android 4.4.2
Can someone please help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones