• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector Recommendation

mburwen

Well-Known Member
I bought a screen protector on eBay. It is an excellent product, and I want to pass on the recommendation to other Flytouch owners.

Search on eBay for "2 X Screen Protector Advent Vega Tablet - EXiM SPOC" It cost about $10 for 2 protectors Shipped from Hong Kong, it took 6 days to reach me in California.

It is much, much better than the screen protector that came with my Flytouch. You'll need to trim off about 1 cm on both long and short sides to fit the Flytouch. It comes with an instruction sheet written in 5 languages. I can't speak for the others, but the english version is well-written (unlike the Flytouch manual). Also comes with a high-quality microfiber cleaning cloth.
 
Back
Top Bottom