• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen touch calibration..

is there such a thing for the HTC desire?
Yes, and it's built-in to the settings for the keyboard. I've never calibrated my Desire as the default settings work just fine for my fingers.
also, is there a app that lets you see how many multi touch points the htc desire has? i saw some youtube vids where that have this app and they put as many fingers as they can on the screen and scribble around.
The Desire uses a 2-point multitouch display. At first I thought it was an issue, but I've never found it to be a problem since I only use 2 fingers to pinch/zoom or type or whatever, not 3 or more. So if the need to use 3 fingers is your thing, look elsewhere. But if you're a human, you probably just use 1 or 2 fingers at a time.
:D

Upvote 0
Selection of what?
Is the touchscreen working OK otherwise (if it is then it's probably a problem with this app rather than the touchscreen, whereas if it's working badly for everything that's a different matter)?
And what device do you have - this particular thread was about the original HTC Desire from 2010, and I doubt you still have one of those (OK, I do have one, but it's in a drawer and I've not turned it on for years).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones