• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Scripts] The Legit Zip (Feb 8, 2012) & Nifty Coniptions Tweaks v1.01

Lol that'll be a good combo. I usually switch between MikG, Shooters E3D, and Tommeytomatoes classic 0.0.5 and it works great for me.

I'm still new to this and this is my first combo, seems to be a crowd favorite. I do need to try some other things though, excited to see how this tweak works first though.:D

Followed everything to the letter...all is good so far...
I created a folder on sd card called "Tweaksmoved" and I moved 2 files to it from init.d...they are in there as "00sysctl-Copy" and "06tweaks-Copy"...
Are they copied now? If so, the originals are not in "/system/etc/init.d" anymore which is good...but where are the originals? I tried to move them originally with root explorer and that's when I copied them...then went to ES File Explorer and moved them...(easier with File Explorer (more familier with ES))

I pulled a 1595 on quadrant with cm7/tiamat. I previously pulled a 1450 with Savaged Zen rc4/ Savaged Zen 2.2.1 and a 1550 on cm7/tiamat without the tweaks, so they work and they work well. Thanks!

Followed everything to the letter...all is good so far...
I created a folder on sd card called "Tweaksmoved" and I moved 2 files to it from init.d...they are in there as "00sysctl-Copy" and "06tweaks-Copy"...
Are they copied now? If so, the originals are not in "/system/etc/init.d" anymore which is good...but where are the originals? I tried to move them originally with root explorer and that's when I copied them...then went to ES File Explorer and moved them...(easier with File Explorer (more familier with ES))

All you should have to do is use root explorer, go to /system /etc /init.d, push the "r/w" button on top, long press on the scripts you need to remove and hit the "move" button. Move them to the folder you created, reboot, go back to init.d and confirm they are removed

All you should have to do is use root explorer, go to /system /etc /init.d, push the "r/w" button on top, long press on the scripts you need to remove and hit the "move" button. Move them to the folder you created, reboot, go back to init.d and confirm they are removed

Well, not only did I move them, I must have copied them...
They are not in the init.d anymore...can I delete them from my sd card now...all is working good.:)

Well, not only did I move them, I must have copied them...
They are not in the init.d anymore...can I delete them from my sd card now...all is working good.:)

Yup you can delete the ones that are copied but I would keep the version you moved on your sdcard just incase you ever want to revert.

Yeah its different. It keeps more ram free. It's like using the Kickasskernalizer and option 8 in the V6 Supercharger together.

So, I haven't flashed the updated tweaks yet, can/should the tweak and zip be run together or just one or the other?

Back