• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD Card Problem?

Ok I cant save anything to my SD card. I make sure the info is being saved to the card but instead pops up on the internal memory. The worst thing is I transfered everything on the card and removed everything on internal memory but then it just transfers everything back to internal and takes everything away from card. Nothing is saved there pretty much not even the folders I make stay there. It just transfers into the internal memory. Anyone have this problem or any help?

Reactions: Xanaki
The card might be corrupt, I had that problem but I wasnt able to save the card. Had to get a brand new card, not saying thats whats going on with you but thats what happened to me. And I had the same issue, I couldnt save anything on the card, I was trying to transfer music and it would look like it was going there and then when It was done there was nothing on the card...

Upvote 0
Same here I had been using a Patriot SD card, $32 from Amazon that just took a dive about an hour ago glad I didn't have much on it...

I'm just going to wait and get a SanDisk or Kingston 32GB when I get the extra money...My recommendation is to go with a name brand if you want to be safe.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones