• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help /sdcard/Podcasts won't display in HTC audio app

bogatyr

May 6, 2010
For an hour now I've been trying to get some podcasts I downloaded on my PC to the SD card (/sdcard/Podcasts) to show up in the HTC Audio software. The only way I could play them was to go into the Astro file manager and play them individually.

I tried added them to a playlist from Astro and then they would show up in the HTC Audio app with their tag information. However when I would try to play the playlist, I would get a message "SD Card Not Found" or something similar.

After this message I figured it had to be a path issue so I renamed the folder to "/sdcard/Other Music". After that it worked.

So just a warning to others, files located in "/sdcard/Podcasts" for some reason might not show up in the HTC Audio App.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones