• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Desktop Cradle

Got the Seidio Desktop Cradle, Here is the link, and here is the information from their website.

This product is not compatible with the CONVERT™ and is not guaranteed to be compatible with other manufacturers' products.

This convenient desktop cradle keeps your phone charged and ready to go. Sync and charge your HTC Inspire 4G/Desire HD without the hassle of removing your SURFACE™ or ACTIVE™ case with our included cable or dock your phone vertically and conveniently use it as an alarm clock with your own wall outlet charger.

- Convenient desktop charging cradle
- Syncs and charges your HTC Inspire 4G/Desire HD vertically for easy viewing
- Features our signature soft touch coating
- Discreet power LED on the back of the cradle
- Removable plates enable compatibility with a bare device, SURFACE and ACTIVE cases
- Charge using the included micro-USB cable

Theses are mostly sporadic thoughts. The "Soft Touch" coating is really nice, its like very soft rubber. The cradle fits perfectly with the innocase active, which I have. The little sleeve for using the cradle without the case also fits perfectly, although the sleeve is glossy where nothing else on the cradle is glossy. The cradle has 2 very large rubber feet on the bottom. My only issue is the backing piece, I wish it was a little bit longer, I have trouble getting the angle right to get the micro USB into the slot. Over all I like the cradle a lot, I wouldnt necessarily say its good looking, but I think it makes the phone look much better. I love the presentation of the phone in the cradle.

Please dont judge my based on how messy my table is.

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones